The inventory of any business is their source of pride and joy. To help safeguard this precious cargo, businesses trust industry leading third-party (3PL) solutions providers like Allcargo Supply Chain, which specifically cater to sectors like automobile and engineering, food, pharmaceuticals, chemical, e-commerce, fashion and retail, etc.
Known for simplifying complexities and customising solutions to offer flexibility, scalability, and reliability, Allcargo Supply Chain’s commitment to excellence is demonstrated through the adoption of internationally benchmarked practices in its operations, and safety and sustainability practices.
Here’s what sets Allcargo Supply Chain’s operations apart:
Efficient material handling
- Provision of e-HOPT, customised MHE attachment, and innovation in material storage through foldable and movable rack modules that help cater to high fluctuations of customer load
- Intelligent storage design based on customer SKU velocity – creation of golden inventory zones and SKU – location maps
Customer order picks and dispatch
- Route path optimisation based on site specific layouts
- Customised battery operated MHEs to enable multi order picks and improve workforce ergonomics
- Innovative milk run maps with real-time visibility across routes
Excellence/improvement monitoring systems to track and evaluate impact
- Energy management – Sensor-based Genset IOT’s and AC/Lights controls for efficiency monitoring
- Real-time operations visibility through automated control tower
Digitalisation in supply chain
- Customised workflows for operations to map real-time productivity, quality and inspection
- Digitalised processes to enable Poka-yoke in picking and dispatch
- Digitisation of manual records / check sheets
Commitment to excellence
- Kaizen/Continuous improvement implemented through Six Sigma methodology
- Rewards and recognitions to build a culture of excellence
Safety and sustainability first
Further, all the facilities of Allcargo Supply Chain have various safety features and compliances –
such as fire NOC, permissions from pollution control boards to store hazardous cargo, certified MHE operators, audited electrical installations, stability certifications for racking and floor construction, tested warehouse sprinkler and fire hydrants systems, FSSAI / FDA as required by customers, 100% working sprinklers, smoke alarms, eye and hand washers, contamination water pits, and trench lines for flow of the water.
Moreover, with the aim of aligning with Allcargo Group’s objective of achieving carbon neutrality by 2040 and transitioning to renewable sources for electricity consumption at all owned facilities by 2040, various sustainability features are integrated into Allcargo Supply Chain’s operations. These include solar rooftop power generation, use of alternative fuel vehicles for pick-up and delivery, and multiple initiatives implemented at the facilities.
Driving digital excellence
A digital-first approach drives Allcargo Supply Chain to harness the benefits of technology and enable its customers to do the same.
By leveraging new-age tools and technology, enhancing product and service offerings, thinking out-of-the-box, and powering innovative, new 3PL solutions, the organization helps businesses boost efficiency and productivity of their supply chains.
A partner of choice
Allcargo Supply Chain is uniquely positioned with experience and expertise to offer customized supply chain management, backed by seamless, end-to-end logistics solutions across India and the globe.
With businesses looking for a seamless experience that gives them peace of mind, it’s no wonder they choose Allcargo Supply Chain, which, through its focus on smooth, safe, and sustainable operations, and a customer-centric mindset, is setting the standard for supply chain solutions in the country.