With the global digital logistics market size projected to reach USD 22170 million by 2028, from USD 10230 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 11.5% during 2022-2028, for businesses the world over, it is a given that logistics solutions should be digital. And exceeding customers’ expectations by catering to their diverse needs is ECU360, a state-of-the-art digital logistics platform developed by ECU Worldwide – the world leader in less than container load (LCL) consolidation, who also got recognized as the Technology Services Provider of the Year’ at the Landmarks in Logistics Awards 2022, held in Dubai.
Used by over 20,000 freight forwarders worldwide, with month-on-month increase, the proprietary tech tool delivers a customer-centric experience by providing end-to-end shipping services at the click of a button. ECU360 enables customers to conduct business 24*7 at their convenience, and plays an important role in building business continuity, resilience, transparency, visibility, and better control over cargo movements, across global business supply chains.
Considering the tremendous impact that ECU360 has had on transforming global cargo movements, ECU Worldwide was recognized as the ‘Technology Services Provider of the Year’ at the Landmarks in Logistics Awards 2022, held in Dubai. The organization’s Chief Digital Officer, Vaishnav Shetty, accepted the award. The other two companies that made it to the final list, along with ECU Worldwide, were US-based project44 specializing in supply chain visibility, and UAE-based IQ Robotics offering automation.
Here’s how ECU360, a feature-rich tech-tool, makes cargo movements as seamless as possible.
- Instant quotes for cargo movements across 180 countries and door-to-door rates with pick-up and delivery in over 50 markets.
- Through the Price Match feature customers can make a request for an existing quote they have, to be matched or even beat it.
- Cross-trade quotes, even for transactions where the goods, the seller and the buyer are in different geographies.
- Customers have the option to choose whether the cargo can be stacked and get quotes for non-stackable cargo too. This gives them greater control on how their cargo is moved and helps the on-ground team to take appropriate care while transportation.
- Ability to easily share quotes with other team members or end customers.
- Quick bookings using the Smart Templates feature that enables bookings within 30 seconds for routine, repeat transactions.
- .SB Quicksync Feature allows faster bookings within 10 seconds with reduced manual intervention. It enables the option to upload multiple .Sb flat files in one go with the help of .sb flat file. This .sb file consists of majority of the data which is required for creating a booking. Customers can upload this in ECU360 and the platform then auto-fills the data, which helps save time and effort.
Online Sailing Schedule
- Easy access to sailing and departure schedules up to weeks in advance to help plan better and optimize business supply chains.
Submit Shipping Instructions Online
- Quickly upload and access shipping instructions all in one place.
- Use of AI to deploy optical character recognition and automate the addition of shipping instructions, ensuring greater accuracy and faster transactions.
- Past invoices, transaction information and customized reports available at hand,
Track & Trace
- Track and trace feature provides cargo information at every stage and customers can also opt for updates with the ‘Keep Me Informed’ feature.
Dynamic dashboard is your personal control tower where you can oversee In progress shipments, Latest Sailing Schedules, Active Quotes all in one place, helping you get real time end to end data visibility of your shipment journey.
Eco-system – multiple modes to move cargo with one platform – ECU360
- ECU360 offers a marketplace to connect with various partners across the globe and creates a digital ecosystem for a seamless experience across Ocean, air freight, trucking, and insurance.
- Secure API/EDI integration with customers’ existing platforms, so they can draw from ECU360’s global network and information without needing to log out of their systems.
- A dedicated 24/7 mobile app with an option to get quotes, confirm bookings, find sailing schedules and track and trace cargo while on-the-go.
- Customer Satisfaction Scoring that adds strength to the voice of customers. This update lets them share specific feedback at different intervals throughout their journey.
With businesses globally opting for digitalization, it’s important for the logistics sector to embrace technology today, after all the future is not so distant. And helping bring the innovation of tomorrow to today is ECU360, which is at the forefront of simplifying global multimodal transport.